Policies and Prospectus
As part of The Priory Federation of Academies Trust, we adopt the full range of Trust policies as listed on the Policies area of the website.
The Priory Federation of Academies Trust complies with the Public Sector Equality Duty and is committed to ensuring quality of provision throughout our organisation. To do this, our equality objectives for 2016-2020 are as follows:
- Promote cultural understanding, awareness and tolerance of different religious beliefs within our Trust community.
- Promote and monitor the involvement of all groups of students in the extra-curricular life of the Trust, including leadership opportunities, especially students with special educational needs and disabilities and those eligible for Pupil Premium funding.
- Monitor and prevent any behaviour which may constitute prejudice or discrimination towards those with protected characteristics.
Hard copies of policies can be obtained from:
Mr M Mammatt
The Priory Federation of Academies Trust
Cross O'Cliff Hill
Lincoln LN5 8PW
The following documents are saved in PDF format. If you are unable to open them then you can download a free PDF reader from Adobe. Paper copies of all documents published on this website are available from the school.
- Accessibility Plan (148Kb)
- Admissions policy 2018 intake (347Kb)
- Admissions policy 2019 intake (347Kb)
- Early Years Foundation Stage policy (238Kb)
- Homework policy (289Kb)
- Phonics and Spelling Policy (271Kb)
- Privacy Notice for Pupils (257Kb)
- Privacy Notice for Parents and Carers (260Kb)
- Privacy Notice for staff, students, volunteers, governors and consultants (261Kb)